Free Australia.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my humble abode

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to my humble abode Empty Welcome to my humble abode

Post  mellie Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm

It's not much, but should suffice as a friendly place to engage in worthwhile discussion, once it gets up and running.

The rules of play are as follows, I wont log in as admin (spy on IP's) unless someone gives me cause to log in and delete their content. People are free to interact with one another however they please, though should an individual make it clear they don't wish to be harassed by a certain poster, and or their request is ignored by the offender, or an individuals content is deemed highly offensive by a 'consensus' then there will be minimal warnings. I operate on a 3 strikes and your out basis, and wont tolerate persistent trolling and or unAustralian behaviours on this site.

Kick back, enjoy, I will endeavour to fill this place soon, I have a few more things to do first, ie, install copyright protection some time tomorrow.

Cheers

I love you

mellie

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my humble abode Empty Re: Welcome to my humble abode

Post  bluejay Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 am

Good on you Mellie. I have been on the freediver site from time to time and have seen your excellent posts, the majority of which I agree with you 100%.

Hopefully this forum will be a pleasure to be a part of where we can post our views without the inevitible abuse that followed on sites such as the old Yahoo Politics Forum.

Go Tony, we can't afford to have the GALP alliance running this great country of ours
bluejay
bluejay

Back to top Go down

Post  mellie Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:52 am

bluejay wrote:Good on you Mellie. I have been on the freediver site from time to time and have seen your excellent posts, the majority of which I agree with you 100%.

Hopefully this forum will be a pleasure to be a part of where we can post our views without the inevitible abuse that followed on sites such as the old Yahoo Politics Forum.

Go Tony, we can't afford to have the GALP alliance running this great country of ours

Thanks for checking out and becoming a member of my new board bluejay, it's quaint now, though my hope is for this board to become quite active by next election.

My philosophy is, build them a house and they will come. If they want to, this and truly do want to discuss Australian politics in an open-air environment.
Needles to say, this site wont appeal to those who troll forums just to harass people as individuals, (not challenging their views as such), there are plenty of other forums where they can do this.

All views from both sides of politics are welcome, as it's these views which keep Australian debate alive.

The only mutual view I expect members to support/have is a genuine love for their country, and a willingness to speak the truth.

Smile

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum