Free Australia.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeloaders forum

2 posters

Go down

Freeloaders forum Empty Freeloaders forum

Post  IQSRLOW Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

That place is choc full of leftwing fucktards who gravitate towards forums where nazi like dictators such as Mozz and Locuetip manage to get installed as moderators.

They are gutless little freaks that prefer an environment where their sad little views remain unchallenged.

Save the world- bash a leftwinger senseless. It is a very short process

IQSRLOW

Back to top Go down

Freeloaders forum Empty Re: Freeloaders forum

Post  mellie Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:That place is choc full of leftwing fucktards who gravitate towards forums where nazi like dictators such as Mozz and Locuetip manage to get installed as moderators.

They are gutless little freaks that prefer an environment where their sad little views remain unchallenged.

Save the world- bash a leftwinger senseless. It is a very short process

It's a good forum, it's just the crowd is rough, and in freedivers and Moz's defence, I have to say there wasn't much he could have done.

My understanding is they are a hacking/troll/flame community, and they bully moderators who wont do as they say. I know from experience how a certain few of them carry on, so don't think there was much he could have done. Best to let them exhaust themselves, they get bored eventually and move on to annoy someone else.

True, there are quite a few leftys over there....though I don't think this is the mods doing, rather think it just happens to be the trolls own political orientation, they made it their business to target those like us who aren't leftys.

Anyway, glad you made it over here IQ, I enjoyed your posts when you were over on ozpolitic, and missed them after you left.

Glad you found the place...

Embarassed As bare as it is at present , I know!

Smile

mellie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum